Anne curtis dating sam milby dating buck knives
on Fireworks Nights) • 1-877-840-0457Whistler Children’s Festival This long-running July event brings hands-on art workshops, crafts, theatre, multi-media, dance, music and magical performances to Whistler Olympic Plaza.
• July 7-9Carnaval del Sol The largest Latin festival in the Pacific Northwest, features Vancouver’s best Latin music, dancing, food and fiesta atmosphere.
• Steveston Village • July 1Summer Salsa Cruise Series Set sail with with us and celebrate the 17th season of the Summer Salsa Cruise Series. 9 • MV Britannia, foot of Denman Street • 604-312-6772Dancing on the Edge 2017 This annual festival of contemporary dance features thirty performances in mixed programs and full length works from more than twenty different dance companies and choreographers from across Canada.
Features three floors of Latin music, three DJs, a complimentary salsa lesson and dance show, and food. • July 6-15Indian Summer Festival The 7th annual Indian Summer Festival returns with an offering of thought-provoking literary dialogues, world-class musical performances and public art exhibitions. • Free admission, 604-438-6432Theatre Under the Stars TUTS injects a delightful dose of magical entertainment into summer with a pair of music-filled Broadway blockbusters: Mary Poppins and The Drowsy Chaperone.
• Mac Donald to Blenheim Street • June 25, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. A Celebration of Canadian Multiculturalism This full day of performances celebrates the diversity and culture of our city, our province and our country.
• July 6-15 •The 2017 Greek Summer Fest This family-friendly festival features lots of delicious Greek food and great multicultural entertainment. 19, 8 p.m., performances run on alternate evenings (shows at 7 p.m.
• Canada Place, North Point & West Promenade • June 24, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. • Free, 604-669-5051Greek Day on Broadway Live a day the Greek way!
• Free Strawberry Festival This annual festival features strawberry shortcakes for sale, live music by Black Gardenia and Backspin Bluegrass Band, free horse and carriage rides, and a variety of vendors. Enjoy Greek food and drink, market vendors, entertainment, and live music in a laid back, yet lively and tasty Greek atmosphere.
The Canada 150 : Walk for Reconciliation Join tens of thousands of Vancouverites in this second-ever Reconciliation walk. • Begins at Cambie and Georgia Streets, ends at Pender and Carrall Streets • Sept. FESTIVALSFête Francophone Embraces the Francophone culture and heritage with live music featuring ILAM and other artists from Festival d’ete francophone de Vancouver’s artists in residence program, children’s entertainment, traditional Francophone cuisine, and more.
Enjoy poutine or Montreal smoked meat while enjoying performances and getting in touch with your inner Francophone.